In the new apartment house Milla very close to the beautiful town of Brixen.
The 65m² Bachquell garden flat with two bedrooms, the spacious living room and the 30m² private garden is a dreamy Brixen holiday idyll for a whole family or a group of friends for up to five people. The two luxurious marble bathrooms await with a wonderfully hot shower after an adventure in the Dolomites or a gourmet or shopping trip to the old town of Bressanone, the high-quality kitchen with cooking isle and direct access to the private garden is the meeting point for shared cooking evenings with a delightful Kerner from the winery of the nearby Neustift monastery.
Information sheet of the apartment with garden Ruscello:
- Surface area of 65m² with an additional 30m² of private garden and loggia
- 2 bedrooms with high quality beds for a healthy and deep sleep
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and oven, large living room and direct access to the private garden
- Sun loungers and seating in the private garden
- 1 luxurious marble bathrooms with bathtub
- 1 luxurious en-suite bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Minibar and kettle
- TV with Smart Home access
- Free WIFI
- safe deposit box
- Dr.Joseph cosmetic products
- Wellness bag with bathrobe, sauna towels and sustainable terry slippers
- Fresh Plose spring water straight from the tap
Best hotel to date!
Best hotel we ever visited. Superb food, an eye for detail, and endless nature and relaxation.
Amazing hotel on the hillside
One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. The restaurant was to die for, the chefs cook up some of the tastiest food I've ever sunk my teeth into.
Best hotel for a wonderful holiday
Stayed here for 5 nights and it was one of the best European breaks we have had. The room had stunning views, a great bathroom, and a very comfortable bed.
The location, the service, the food and the amenities are high level. The food served is excellent at all times.
The facilities are up there with the best I've experienced. Incredibly relaxing with stunning views.
The perfect getaway
Excellent setting, genuinely friendly and helpful staff, and dinners that easily beat anything that we had ever experienced before in a half board formula, on par with a gourmet restaurant.
My favourite place ever in South Tyrol
I've stayed here twice and always dream of going back; it's my favorite holiday place in northern Italy.