The unique hiking hotel in the Dolomites
Certified high quality
Our hotel in the Dolomites is a member of theWanderhotels and has received the highest award: “5 moutain crystals”. These stand for the high-quality premises and an comprehensive deluxe hiking service.
In our hiking hotel in South Tyrol, we offer you all services for a truly tailor-made hiking holiday:
- One of the most experienced hiking hotels in Europe for 40 years.
- The first of all Wanderhotels – best alpine to be awarded “5 mountain crystals”, the highest recognition
- The “Wanderschule Lüsnerhof” offers ten guided theme hikes per week.
- Snowshoe hikes with transfer, equipment rental, and, in some cases, stop at the hotel’s alpine hut (€17.00 fee)
- In the hotel’s hiking guide, guests receive a wealth of useful information for their hiking holiday in the Dolomites.
- The gentle and windless Lüsner Alm stretches from Zumis to the Sass de Putia/Peitlerkofel in the Puez Geisler Nature Park and is one of the most extensive hiking areas in the Dolomites.
- In only ten minutes by car from the Lüsnerhof there are five starting points with parking spaces for over 25 hiking routes.
- Rental of hiking equipment (poles, rucksacks)
- Sign-posted Nordic Walking trails of varying degrees of difficulty
- On request, the guest receives individual tour advice including information and map material, shoe room for depositing, cleaning, washing, and drying hiking boots
- Small hiking assortment in the hotel's own shop “s'Ladele”
- Free transfer service for guided hikes in the Lüsen valley in summer
- Individual hiking transfer: from €5.00 per person. The hotel’s shuttle service takes you from our hiking hotel in South Tyrol to the desired starting point around Lüsen.