Winter hiking & tobogganing in South Tyrol
Let’s have fun in nature!
When tobogganing in South Tyrol you can be a child again: whizz down the coniferous forests, have a competition and see who’s faster, feel free, feel happy, feel young again.
Lüsen impresses with its countless toboggan runs:
- from the Tulperhof from to the Tulper Gampis (easy ride)
- from the Kreuzwiesen hut via the forest path down to Oberflitt, in good snow conditions to Flitt
- on RudiRun, the South Tyrol’s longest toboggan run in the Plose ski area (10km long)
- from Petschied to Kalkofen
- from the Rastner hut via the forest path back to the Herolerhof inn
- on the hotel’s hillside, 200 metres from our hotel in the Dolomites
An enjoyable toboggan ride can be wonderfully combined with a winter hike.
Hiking in winter wonderland
Far away from the hustle and bustle of the big ski areas, the Lüsner Alm with its gentle peaks, beautiful views, easy accessibility, and secluded location offers a variety of possibilities to leave everyday life behind and to feel free in the silence of unspoilt winter landscapes. In the loneliness of the mountains, your body, soul and spirit find long-awaited peace.